Major Dental Insurance Plans Accepted at Lake Ridge Dental
We make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. We file to all insurance companies to assist our patients with reimbursement. Our insurance experts will be happy to contact your insurance company and let you know what they will cover. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions related to dental insurance, our experienced team will gladly help you navigate through the questions and concerns you may have.
- Delta Dental
- GEHA/Connection Dental
- MetLife Dental
- United Concordia
Dental Savings Plan
If you don’t have dental insurance, it doesn’t mean that you have to pay full price for your dental care. You can take advantage of our in-house membership plan, which helps you save money. For a simple, low annual fee, you get two dental exams and cleanings every year and a discount on many other services. Because it is not insurance, you won’t have to worry about claims, deductibles, monthly premiums, or the other hoops that insurance usually entails.
If you currently do NOT have insurance and would like to break up the cost of your care into smaller monthly installments, we’re happy to help you get low-to-no interest financing with CareCredit®. To find a plan that works for you, simply visit www.CareCredit.com.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 48 hours’ notice so we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice. Thank you for choosing Lake Ridge Dental as your dental practice.
As a reminder, here are some of the enhanced safety standards that you can continue to expect:
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect.
Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.